Sunday, February 7, 2010

Confession is Good For the Soul


They say confession is good for the soul so here goes...I watched my first full football game tonight!!!   There... I admitted it to the whole world.  I've never been a football fan.  The only football games I attended when I was in high school were the home games where my boyfriend played ...drums in the marching band. So I wasn't officially watching the game.  Then there was the homecomimg game at college that I attended.  My aunt had made my cousin an awesome outfit for the occasion ,but she was restricted to staying in the dorm for the entire weekend (That's another whole story.) so I wore her new outfit.  After all, we couldn't let a perfectly good suit go to waste.

After the Saints made it to the Super Bowl for their first appearance in 42 years, it would have been almost unAmerican or a least unLouisianan not to watch the game.  Who Dat????

(Kathy, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your Saints pic from your blog.  Thanks.)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad i read this after we won.....i would have been afraid you would have jinxed us! Good for you...a whole game. Hopefully you had plenty of good food and company to encourage you to stay awake!

    ReplyDelete